Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Senior Accountant J/G L (2 Positions)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 41,770 – 57,900 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
- An Officer in this grade will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of quality management reports that fall under his/her sections
- Work at this level will also include planning, directing, coordinating, supervising areas of control, training and development of staff under him/her and setting targets for the section(s)
- The officer may occasionally be required to undertake ad hoc assignments relating to accounting services
- He may be assigned responsibilities to authorize payments and sign cheques subject to limit set
- He will certify and verify return, documents, vouchers, monitor collection of revenue including inspection and responsible for government assets, records and custody of accountable documents under his/her section.
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- served in the grade of Accountant I, Job Group ‘K’ or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or private sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent qualification.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.