Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• Follow up on leads identified in strategy meetings
• Conversant with relationships with supermarkets, wholesalers and retailers in the region
• Build personal and professional relationships with new and current customers to promote goodwill
• Ensure customer satisfaction by training and providing directly support
• Listing of new products and ensuring maximum utilization of all Company’s products
• Debt Management for overdue payments and as directed by Sales management
• Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies
• Collects external environment data related to market, competition & trends
• Maintain account information, generate reports and manage sales
productivity in a CRM System
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Highly motivated self-starter to make the most of leads and professional network
• Experience channeling FMCG to retail and consumer clients
• Experience selling to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Supermarkets and exporters will be an added bonus.
• BA in Business Marketing degree, Administration or equivalent
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience