Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Technical director
Salary: 50k – 60k
Our client is one of the top EPS (Expanded Polystyrene sintered) Companies in Kenya whose goal is to provide the best building solutions to all Kenyans.
They pride themselves as the world leaders in advanced building systems.
They seek to hire an experienced architect to perform architectural duties and manage architectural projects.
- Perform architectural duties and manage architectural projects definition through completion of construction.
- Develop concepts and designs for buildings, interpret standards, coordinate and consult with Technical Director and participate in the design and site meetings.
- Monitor project compliance by maintaining a variety of records, reports, plans and files on work projects and evaluate progress of engineering projects as set out in line with the plan.
- Review field data, provide construction support services, and investigate existing site conditions by conducting periodic on site observation of construction works.
- Review construction submittal and request for information.
- Prepare specifications, work drawings, bid documents, and estimate presentations of drawings and models.
- Prepare Quotations
- Assist in the interpretation of architectural and engineering design standards established by local jurisdiction by conducting codes and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a recognized university.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a public or private sector.
- Have technical knowledge of architectural project delivery.
- Demonstrate skills in the areas of design, presentation and technical skills.
- Proficiency with Autocad and Archicad.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft office products and presentation software.
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Architect– Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 3rd February 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.