Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you a go getter, positive minded individual who fits the role profile captured below? There is an opportunity for ambitious, self-driven individuals to fill the above position.
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF AUDIT
Job Purpose: To execute internal audits as per the International Professional Standards Framework issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors with an objective of offering assurance to Management and the Board on the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance.
- Assist in the preparation of the Risk based Annual Audit Plan.
- Undertake planning for specific engagements in line with the IIA Standards and Internal Audit Manual.
- Executing risk based internal audits as per the audit plan, identifying control gaps and weaknesses and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Assess the Bank’s risk management and governance processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Review and examine the effectiveness of internal control systems and offer assurance on compliance with laws and regulations, and the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Recommend Improvements to the process leading to efficiency/cost saving, and reduced revenue leakage.
- Identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies and procedures.
- Documenting audit work consistent with the provisions in the audit manual and IIA standards.
- Preparing audit reports for discussion with the management of the area under audit.
- Carry out special audits and investigations as assigned.
- Any other official duty that may be allocated by management from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or Business related field from a recognized University.
- Candidates with a background in Information Technology are highly encouraged to apply.
- Five years’ experience either in internal or external audit.
- Professional accounting qualifications such as CPA or ACCA.
- Other relevant qualifications such as CISA and CIA are an added advantage.
- Experience in an external audit firm will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the Bank’s policies and procedures .
- Experience in use of computer audit software such as ACL, IDEA, Team mate will be an added advantage.
- Experience in use of analytical tools.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- High levels of integrity.
- High standards for quality and ability to organize, prioritize and manage tasks with minimal supervision.
- Have a high sense of diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Ability to probe for, analyze and synthesize information.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to take personal initiative and work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; email@example.com; closing date is 8th February 2020. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”