Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB GROUP K4
For those applying for the position below, kindly indicate the code: KNH/NAIROBI 2020
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Planning & Strategy, the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will be responsible for coordinating all Monitoring & Evaluation related activities and providing constant feedback to the Board of Management, Technical and Program Teams.
- Providing leadership in coordinating the Hospital budget process.
- Overseeing the establishing and managing a performance monitoring and evaluation framework for all programmes and projects in the Hospital.
- Overseeing the conduct of mid-term and post-programme evaluations and the preparation of periodic progress reports on programmes, projects and strategies.
- Directing analysis of M&E findings, best practices and lessons learned and the dissemination of same to departments/units.
- Supporting Management in employing an impact and evidence-based approach to working so that lessons learnt are implemented in future plans and priorities.
- Overseeing the collection and provision of planning data for the formulation of the Hospitals development strategies.
- Leading in monitoring the implementation of Strategic Plan, Annual Operational Plan and Performance Contract and compiling of periodic reports.
- Coordinating the preparation of Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) and expenditure review reports.
- Monitoring resource utilization to ensure resources are utilized efficiently and in line with the approved budget and work-plans.
- Spearheading and coordinating consolidation of the Hospital’s resource mobilization needs and prioritize resource mobilization requirements.
- Undertaking Financial and Economic modelling.
- Coordinating corporate research and innovations.
- A Masters Degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Monitoring &Evaluation, Demographics techniques, operation research, survey techniques, Strategy or relevant field from the recognized University.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Monitoring &Evaluation, Demographics techniques, operation research, survey techniques, Strategy or relevant field from the recognized University.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience and at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- A certificate in Leadership/Management course.
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in Computer Applications and statistical packages.
- Certificate in monitoring and evaluation course not lasting less than four (4) weeks.
- Fulfil the requirements Chapter six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: (a) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification”.