Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Global Programs for Research & Training is registered as an international NGO in Kenya, wholly owned and affiliated to the University of California San Francisco (UCSF). Global Programs in collaboration with the National AIDS & STI Control Program (NASCOP) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) is conducting a size estimates study for Key Populations. Global Programs is seeking qualified research assistants to participate in quantitative and qualitative data collection for an upcoming study. The research assistants (RA), will work under the direct supervision of the study coordinator and overall supervision by study investigators. The positions require 6 weeks commitment.
- Attend the full study training to understand the purpose and intent of the study, as well as the plan for implementation.
- Understand and be able to describe protocol, tools and study operating procedures.
- Conduct data collection in field and ensure secure transmission of study data to the designated server.
- Ensure data quality and respond to data managers’ queries.
- Respond to questions or feedback from the study implementation and data teams.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma in a social science or health-related field.
- Minimum of 2-year’s fieldwork experience collecting survey data.
- Demonstrated experience using electronic data collection tools.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in diverse team
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel and be in the field for extended periods of time
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Experience working with vulnerable or hard to reach populations a plus.
How to Apply
Qualified Kenyan nationals are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must address each selection criterion detailed in the minimum requirements above with specific and comprehensive information. All applications must include the following:
Current CV with names, email addresses and telephone numbers for three referees
Applications must be sent by email to HR.Kenya@ucglobalprograms.org with the email subject
Research Assistant – KPSE by end of day Wednesday, February 5, 2020 by 5PM.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.