Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In Tax, we have a diverse group of people globally who help our clients understand and manage their tax compliance and reporting obligations responsibly and proactively.
Tax has six sub-service lines which cover a wide range of tax matters: Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Global Law, Indirect Tax, People Advisory Services and International Tax and Transaction Services.
The tax senior position is within the People Advisory Services sub-service line. The suitably qualified candidate should have a good understanding of tax and demonstrate an understanding tax technical matters affecting expatriates, local employees and individuals. They should be able to anticipate and identify technical issues and provide appropriate solutions. They should be able to assist with tax training sessions on developments in expatriate and employee tax legislations and case law. Supervise project work prepared by more junior professionals and provide feedback and guidance on quality outputs.
Desired Candidate Profile
Does this sound like you?
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or a Business/Finance related field with a minimum of upper second-class honours or its equivalent.
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or CA) – Finalist.
- A minimum overall grade of a B+ in KCSE and B+ in both English & Mathematics
- At least 4 years or more extensive experience with a reputable tax service provider, handling large multinationals on all areas of expatriate taxation. This should include social security compliance; advisory on the impact of international assignments and short-term cross- border moves; taxation of share awards; interaction between international tax, immigration and expatriate tax compliance.
- Well versed in tax and social security legislation.
- Hands-on experience on iTax and physical interactions with the Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent level of attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills.
- A good and enthusiastic team player.
- Good organization and prioritization skills including ability to manage multiple assignments and work under pressure.
- Resilient and proactive.
- Flexible and innovative.