Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LVCT Health seeks to recruit an intern to join the team that is implementing this study. The intern will be mentored and will work with our research and/or programs team in planning and implementing the country-level assessment. Through this project the intern will gain experience in:
• Conducting literature review relevant to the MAP for PrEP project
• Study implementation and management focusing on user-centred research
• Qualitative and quantitative data collection
• Data cleaning and analysis
• Scientific writing (research report, abstracts and peer reviewed publications)
• Dissemination of research findings including the development of project-related presentations with possible co-authorship in research abstracts and manuscripts
The intern is expected to have the following qualifications:
1. Must be enrolled into a relevant Masters programme from a credible university in Kenya or public health institution
2. Desire and willingness to undertake the research project assigned at LVCT Health Research division
3. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and word processing.
4. Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
5. Self-drive and ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates should submit the following documentation to the Human Resource office:
1. Proof of registration at University
2. Letter of support from University supervisor
3. Transcripts (if applicable)
4. Curriculum Vitae
Interested and qualified persons are invited to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied for, reference number on the subject line. Applications should reach us NOT later than 7 February, 2020