Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of East Africa most successful second hand clothes dealer.
- Auditing the Store activities according to Audit criteria to check whether they are in compliance with existing Store procedures, memorandums and legal regulations
- Participating in store inventory counting as Head of Inventory
- Sending the audit and inventory reports to his/her function manager and the related departments.
- Examining audit and inventory reports when necessary
- Reports inappropriate situations to his/her manager during the audit and inventory process
- Preparing reports as per the audit and inventory analysis results
- Education & Language Skills
- Fluent English
- University Degree/Diploma in any related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in store management or section management or store operations auditing
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (preferably Excel)
- Knowledge of corporate procedures, regulations in Retail Operations
- Ability to use System tools (Retail store and Retail software)
- Ability to use technical tools (handheld terminals cash registers)
- Understanding of POS (Point of sale)
- Being quality-oriented
- Adjustment (Flexibility)
- Effective communication skills
- Gripping the details
- Problem solving and analysis
- Information management
- Quantitative Thinking.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment/ Ability to travel 80 % of working time.
- Objective while executing his/her job
Apply by sending Application Letter and CV to email@example.com by 10th February 2020.