Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and Responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Prepare, sample, receive or collect, process, analyze and dispose samples in accordance with the laid down regulations
- Prepare and disseminate analytical reports of sampled products
- Prepare and manage reagents and consumables in accordance with the specific test methods
- Perform routine and non-routine tests analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments
- Calculate test results, and log and report results using a computer
- Perform quality control and calibrate equipment if necessary
- Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area
- Organizing and storing all laboratory inventories according to safety instructions.
- Prepare and disseminate management reports, reviews and summaries
- Manage laboratory inventory system including ordering and maintaining stocks and resources.
- Have a minimum period of three (3) years relevant experience;
- Have a Diploma certificate in Microbiology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two weeks; (iv) Have proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the Board’s website www.kdb.go.ke for further information.
All applications should only be submitted online via the email indicated for each position on or before midnight of 18th February 2020, addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Kenya Dairy Board,
NSSF Building, Block “A”,
Eastern Wing 10th Floor
P.O Box 30406-00100,
“Kenya Dairy Board is an equal opportunity employer”