Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Applications are invited from candidates who meet the requirements for the position of Stock Controller in the Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Division.
- Service material requests from end users
- Ensure accurate and timely issue of items
- Ensure accurate, timely, and complete posting & updating of transactions in the system
- Stack items safely and neatly
- Ensure that there are no stock-outs by pre-empting the purchaser on items that are running low
- Recommend optimum quantity of items to be replenished
- Verify quality of goods received from the warehouse
- Adhere to FEFO method of stock movement
- Carry out daily random counts for both high value and low value stocks
- Maintain an updated inventory directory
- Manage a minimum value of expiries and avoid obsolete stocks
- Take part in quarterly stock takes
Applicants must have a Diploma in Business Administration or Management related field and a minimum of 1 year’s experience in inventory handling or in a busy store. Membership to Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or Chartered Institute of Logistics (CILT) or Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) will be an added advantage. The successful candidate should have excellent inter-personal, communication skills, the ability to work in a team and in 12 hours shifts which include night shifts.
How to Apply
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by February 16, 2020