Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Branch Managers
Station: Various Branch offices
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
- Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be willing to ride a motorbike ( those with valid riding licence will have an added advantage)
- Holder of valid certificate of good conduct (mandatory)
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should CLICK HERE to download and fill our MANDATORY job application form.
All applications should also include;
- 1 page summary outlining prior experience gained in similar engagements
- Detailed and updated CVs
- Copies of certificates and testimonials
- Daytime telephone and email contacts of 3 professional referees (one must be an immediate supervisor and or Human resource person of current or last place worked)
- Any other relevant information
Indicate the position as the subject of your email not later than the 15th February 2020
Addressed to the;
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 2299 – 60100
NB: Applications that do not follow the guidelines above will be disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer