Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cloud DevOps Engineer: Guides and builds automation and orchestration of workloads across public and private cloud environments. Creates DevOps framework including tooling, processes and governance. Works with other internal and external teams on improving of DevOps practice. Evangelizes DevOps practice in the organization.
Must have deep knowledge of DevOps tools on both on premise and cloud environments.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Design and Govern a DevOps Strategy by recommending a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps Tools based on MS Azure technology.
- Working with QA, Developers and other teams, Come up with a Quality strategy, secure development process and tool integration strategy.
- Implement DevOps Development Processes through an effective designing of version control strategy.
- Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools.
- Implementing and managing build infrastructure and managing application configuration and secrets.
- Implement Continuous Integration by managing code quality and security policies, implementing a build strategy including container builds.
- Implement Continuous Delivery by designing a release strategy and setting up a release management workflow.
- Implementing the relevant deployment pattern and scaling a release pipeline to deploy multiple endpoints (such as deployment groups, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure App Service).
- Implement Application Infrastructure by coming up with an effective infrastructure and configuration management strategy, implementing infrastructure as code, managing Azure Kubernetes service infrastructure.
- Implement Continuous Feedback by recommending and designing system feedback mechanisms, implementing process for routing system feedback to development teams and optimizing the feedback mechanism.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer science/Mathematics or a related engineering discipline
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in developing DevOps solutions based on MS Azure technology.
- Strong experience with Azure Administration and Azure development and expert in at least one of them.
- Must be able to design and implement DevOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code, configuration management, build, release, and testing by using Azure technologies.
- Good experience required on Azure including Kubernetes, Containers, Dockers, Web App, etc.)
- Good experience with open source technologies, Linux, Helm, Nginx
- Experience on third-party continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) systems is essential.
- Ability to communicate complex technical requirements and information in an understandable manner to senior executives.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques.
- Certification in the Azure will be an added advantage (Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-103), Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203) and Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ-400))