Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Purpose of position:
The Finance officer is responsible for handling all finance entries to ensure accurate financial record keeping as well as timely, detailed and accurate reconciliation of financial documents, including bank statements, inventory records, invoices and other reports.
S/He will work closely with the other finance team members in the implementation of prudent, effective and progressive financial, cost and management accounting. Full confidentiality is mandatory.
- Posting transactions into QuickBooks systems.
- Track expenditure for multiple programs and income from multiple domestic and international sources.
- Contribute in preparing the annual program budgets and track budgets based on annual expenditure.
- Custodian of accurate inventories of various items
- Work closely with other Finance team to ensure responsible financial practices.
- Coordinate and manage accounts payable & receivable
- Monitor and manage cash donations, Cash Book and other accounting entries.
- Summarizing, recording and filing of financial source documents.
- Assist teams in audit procedures as and when needed.
- Responsible for handling statutory payments including KRA- (VAT, WHT), NSSF NHIF, HELB
- Assist in preparation of payroll and timely posting of data in Quick books system
- Assist in preparation of finance reports for internal and donor use.
- Carryout tasks on the online banking platform.
- Support department managers with month-end quality control on financial and accounting practices and reporting.
- Plus, any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree Finance/Accounting option
- Experience in International NGO accounting for at least 2years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- working, with high ethical standards.
- Highly motivated, energetic, analytical, and able to work independently.
- Willing to abide with Child Protection policies.
- Strong financial reporting skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Computer skills, QuickBooks, Word and Excel
- Excellent Analytical skills
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please send your application letter, detailed CV, phone and email contacts of three (3) reference to hrassistant -firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position in your subject line by 19th February 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Feed the Children is an equal opportunity employer