Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The PR & Communications Officer will work with diverse Organization teams to grow FEED voice and show how FEED delivers results for Children and their families through, engaging influencers ,build relationships story driven initiatives using a wide range of media avenues to build and sustain a good image or brand through planned PR activities in and outside the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support in coordination of ongoing and upcoming communication campaigns that reach to internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate office activities manage information and facilitate internal and external operations related to PR & Communications using the necessary tools and channels of communication.
- Capture ongoing activities and development for sharing in diverse offline and online publications including the organizations’ digital media channels.
- Responsible for capturing impact/success stories and gathering and relevant information for the organizations’ publications.
- Manage positive and negative media engagement and partnership management
- Support in the production of promotional material and publications including designing publications and editing videos.
- Tell the FEED story, and support policies and actions that positively impact children.
- Work with all units in the organization to ensure communication procedures are well adhered to.
- Promote and ensure adherence to the FEED brand guidelines for internal and external audiences.
- Preparing PR & Communications reports and other relevant reports.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in PR &Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or similar field.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in PR & Communications (preferably in the non-profit sector).
- Excellent IT Skills, office applications with experience in graphic design and video editing.
- Excellent writing skills, oral presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in PR media campaigns and events planning
- Organized person creative with Analytical skills and an eye for detail
Relevant Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent Photography, graphic design and conversant with Adobe creative Cloud.
- Creative and innovative approach to communications and branding.
- Up to date on new opportunities for the not-for-profit sector.
- Excellent skills in Brand management, Social Media platform management and PR crisis response
- Excellent collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good events organizing capabilities and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work well in a multicultural environment across different geographical locations.
- Knowledge and good understanding of Children focused policies and rights.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please send your application letter, detailed CV, phone and email contacts of three (3) reference to hrassistant -firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position in your subject line by 19th February 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Feed the Children is an equal opportunity employer