Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Karatina University wishes to recruit qualified and interested applicants for the vacant positions listed below: Specific specializations are indicated in the university website www.karu.ac.ke
Work at this level entails formulation and implementation of policies, supervising all internal audit functions, report writing, quality assurance and standards, monitor and review audit work programs and techniques, supervision of staff, staff development and capacity building and any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
Requirements for Appointment
- Masters Degree in finance or accounting field from a recognized institution
- Be a Certified Public Accountant – CPA (K);
- At least seven (7) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which must have been in a senior audit position;
- Membership registration with (ICPAK) or any other relevant professional body;
- Knowledge of Information Communication Technology;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya;
- CISA qualification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present, post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before Tuesday 24th February, 2020.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.