Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Karatina University wishes to recruit qualified and interested applicants for the vacant positions listed below: Specific specializations are indicated in the university website www.karu.ac.ke
- Work at this level entails planning and coordination of purchasing and supplies,
- implementation and enforcement of procurement regulations and procedures, preparation of supplies estimates and expenditure, control of supplies vote, verification and disposal of unserviceable stores, custodian of classified information and documents, staff development and capacity building, secretariat to Tender Evaluation Committees and any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
Requirements for Appointment
- Masters Degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- At least eleven (11) years relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of Information Communication Technology;
- Membership registration with a relevant professional body;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Doctorate degree is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present, post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before Tuesday 24th February, 2020.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.