Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with conducting all Safety and Emergency Procedures Trainer (SEPT) Training and Programmes to enhance safe and efficient conducting of flights.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring that the course content for trainees is relevant to the objectives of the training.
- Conducting courses and evaluating level of skills transfer and implementation of action plans.
- Preparing progress and assessment reports on course participants and make appropriate recommendations to their respective supervisors and Manager Product Training.
- Ensure regular review of training manuals, tests and equipment.
- In consultation with In-flight Training and Standards Manager, prepare and manage Safety and Emergency Procedures Trainer (SEPT)/ Fleet (FLT) assessment budget.
- Liaise with Crew Scheduling Office and In-flight Training and Standards Manager to coordinate matters relating to training calendar and quality audit.
- Administer and mark examination for all SEPT attendees.
- Conduct line checks for crew in accordance with OME.
- Manage attendees training records.
- Possession of a University degree
- Three (3) years of relevant experience as purser.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Organisational & planning Skills
- Instructional skills course /Trainer of Trainers.
- Proficiency in the use of IT
Interested candidates are required to submit their application online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Unposting Date 20-02-2020, 11:59:00 PM