Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading reputable Sacco with an indisputable record of performance and with a rapidly growing countrywide membership comprising mainly of professionals.
The Sacco is seeking to recruit a suitable self-driven, result oriented and highly qualified individual for the following position:
Loans Processing Officer
Overall purpose of the job: To ensure Loans are processed within the stipulated time and communication done to members on time.
Duties and responsibilities
- Attend to members queries on loan enquiries
- Timely appraising and processing of all loans by observing the set policies and procedures
- Review and validating data/information on all loan application forms before passing them to the LPM for further review
- Engages all loan applicants for purposes of passing the right information.
- Communicates to all the unsuccessful applicants as per the service charter.
- Reviewing the loan processing procedures and recommend improvements
- Delinquency management through effective collateral evaluation and perfection
- Make constant communication with both the guarantors and borrowers.
- Corresponding with members regarding their loan applications by advising members on causes of deferral / rejection of the applications
Minimum academic and professional qualifications requirements
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, of business-related field
- CPA Finalist
- A member of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience and in a in a similar position
- Comply with Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link, LOANS PROCESSING OFFICER.
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, applicants should send application letters, copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae to the email email@example.com with the email subject as LOANS PROCESSING OFFICER.
The deadline for submission of all applications is on or before 21st February 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.