Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Drive end to end delivery from gathering user requirements to delivering high quality programs and services to meet business needs
- Engage with customers to clarify requirements, work through agile experience, create and communicate successful features and User Stories.
- Identify business trends, challenges & opportunities, interfacing with design and architecture teams to develop an in-depth understanding of assigned products and the associated technologies. and ensure that is maintained & extended to the team throughout the product cycle
- Build and leverage telemetry data to help drive prioritization decisions to deliver the best possible solution quickly.
- Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with other groups to hit milestones
- Build cross-team coordination and a community with other engineers relating to challenges & opportunities in the areas of app to app and business to business integrations
- Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users.
- Stay educated on existing, emerging technologies and support POCs to evaluate technology fits for customer needs.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- 10+ years of Application/Product Engineering experience, 4-5 years of core software engineering experience.
- Demonstrate core Product manager skills of leadership, developing product roadmaps, integrate internal and external partners in development, and the ability to inspire the team and customers around your product vision.
- Experience with shipping at least 3 full product releases, from release inception through live site support
- Past programming experience in Microsoft technologies -or- programming/customization experience
- Excellent communication, client relationship skills, and customer experience focus
- Demonstrated passion for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across groups and all management levels
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguous situations, impact and influence
- Ability to effectively communicate using multiple medias to present ideas