Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews
- System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data / telemetry to make decisions.
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
- Improve test coverage for services, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas.
- Considers testability, portability/monitoring, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when his or her code is ready to be shared and delivered.
- Exposes test coverage issues, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas.
- Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders in order to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users.
- Stay educated on existing, emerging technologies and do POCs to evaluate technology fits for customer needs.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- 1+ years development and design working on high availability systems
- Testing mindset, before beginning code development
- Translate problem solving techniques into code
- Understanding of data structure and data storage solutions
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)