Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose of Role: The Operations function seeks to deliver significant contribution towards the business, productivity and growth goals.
This role is seeking to deliver value creation to support operating margin improvement and gain competitive advantage through strengthening our support services.
The Operations Manager role is complex, with varying stakeholder and customer needs, and key relationships at an executive level.
The prime accountability for the role is to drive value by analysing and improving organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
This role will lead procurement decisions, IT, Membership, Security, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Front Office and Stores.
This role reports to the General Manager.
A solid understanding of the industry landscape and how to navigate is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and scrutinize business operations, objectives and best practices, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance and provide added value.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to internal SOPs and all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- Working proactively with Heads of Department and key stakeholders to maximize member satisfaction, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution.
- Ensure efficient use of facilities and equipment.
- Steer IT Department to leverage on technology to improve business processes for efficiency.
- Oversee departmental budget and reporting.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and compliance consistently.
Education & Qualification
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Relevant specialized training e.g. certification in facilities management, hospitality management, procurement and logistics.
- 5 years+ experience in a similar business environment.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in hospitality operations with problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience overseeing operations in any of these areas: IT, procurement, facilities management, membership and front office.
- Experience using IT systems on various platforms.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast moving environment and ability to keep up with pace of change and prioritize according to business needs.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
Role Complexities & Leadership Capabilities
- Working across a range of complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Multiple projects running at any one time requiring effective management of time and priorities.
- Requires extensive knowledge of how the hospitality industry works to understand operations.
- Ability to hold multiple perspectives and show mental agility in approaching problems.
- Membership – ensuring the target member satisfaction is achieved.
- Standard Operating Procedures – ensuring SOPs are maintained in different areas to achieve consistency and maintain standards.
- Cost Optimization, Effectiveness and Efficiency.
- Business Processes Improvement.
If interested and meet the requirements, email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th February 2020.