Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main purpose of the job
The Cluster Communications Officer is responsible for proactively ensuring the supply of stories, information, video, posts and Images from countries to enable fundraising, mobilising prayer and campaigning from Tearfund’s target audience, predominantly in the UK. The funding raised directly benefits our international work. Therefore the cluster communications officer will be making a substantial contribution in raising the funds and support that underpin this work
● Degree or equivalent experience.
● Degree in communications or post graduate level qualification in communications, marketing or journalism.
● At least 3 years communications experience in one or more of the following: copywriting, editing, filming, photography, media, PR, digital. Copywriting in English is considered essential.
● Material gathering in field locations.
● Used to regular travel to challenging and remote locations.
● Experience in building capacity / training others in basic comms and story gathering
● Working to deadlines and under pressure.
● Experience working with translators / interpreters.
● In fundraising or campaigning.
● Copywriting in other languages beside English.
● Experience with digital content for email, websites and social media platforms.
- Closing Date:18 February 2020
- Potential Interview Date:24 February 2020