Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The AAS is looking for a multimedia production intern to assist the communication team in developing compelling, storytelling focused multimedia content (both print and digital) to be used for various channel and audience development strategies. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with a creative flair and a passion for digital storytelling.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in conceptualizing, storyboarding and production of long and short-form video packages for social media platforms
- Assist in the design and production of high-quality marketing collateral. This includes but is not limited to factsheets, brochures, event books, social graphics etc.
- Assist in event coverage through photography and videography
- Assist in digital publishing on various digital platforms
- Assist in archiving multimedia assets into a digital asset management system and reconcile data on storage media against data stored in collections
- A strong portfolio demonstrating knowledge and experience in multimedia production (please provide a link to a portfolio of original creative work)
- Demonstrated experience with multimedia authoring applications – Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, Premiere Pro, Spark and After Effects), PowerPoint and Final Cut
- Familiarity with working on both Mac and PC platforms as well as a strong grounding in a range of ICT concepts and skills
- Highly conversant with social media platforms and digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning and self-directed upskilling
- Ability to work on and prioritise multiple ongoing projects, as well as adhere to tight deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Fine Art, Film, Animation or equivalent. Students in their final year of study who meet the stated requirements will also be considered
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
- Highly organised with an ability to balance working independently whilst engaging teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity.
How to Apply
All Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter submitted by email to email@example.com, with the Position and Vacancy Number as the Subject no later than Monday, February 10 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.