Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary: Refinery Grooming, a dedicated grooming lounge designed exclusively for men to offer a complete range of indulgent and luxurious solutions to suit all your grooming needs.
The Role of the Spa manager is crucial in setting and maintaining consistent standards, he/she will oversee all aspects of the spa operations and implement strategies to achieve performance targets, create successful team, ensure guest satisfaction, generate new guests/members, and increase revenues.
The Spa Manager must be able to provide a service that is responsible, continuous, spontaneous, personal and genuine.
- To take full responsibility for strategic and profitable development of the spa
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the Spa and monitoring the maintenance of spa facilities and equipment, reporting deficiencies as they occur and follow-up.
- Effective management of all staff at all levels.
- Responsible for implementing core values.
- Motivating and developing the team, creating a stimulating and effective work climate
- Being a role model as an effective Spa leader by maintaining high levels of Lifestyle, health and sustainability.
- Taking full responsibility providing guidelines, direction and monitoring of the quality, development of all spa services, acting upon any operational opportunities.
- Provide and maintain a safe, hazard free environment for all staff and guests, promoting safety awareness at all times.
- Reviewing all suggestions and comments from staff and guests and make necessary adjustments.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records and statistics on the spa employees.
- Responsible for conveying inspiring goals and creating motivation within the team.
- Confident in handling guests’ complaints and comments ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner, providing a solution and follow up.
- Responsible for responding properly in spa emergencies or safety situations.
- Ensure the spa’s operating procedures and policies manuals are implemented and updated as required
- Three- Five years spa management experience in an international standard spa
- Previous experience in a 5-star Hotel Spa
- Degree/Diploma in Spa and Recreation management or equivalent.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above requirements should send their applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving full details of their qualifications, experience and full contact address including day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address and names and contact details of three referees by 11th February 2020 to email@example.com.