Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About The Company: We are an ethical lifestyle brand and manufacturing platform that brings together artisan communities in the developing world with consumers worldwide. Our innovative supply chain uses mobile technology to connect independent artisan entrepreneurs directly to SOKO and the global marketplace.
We have designed proprietary supply chain technology that transforms the mobile phone into a powerful business tool creating a mobile phone-driven supply chain that empowers artisans in underserved communities to sustainably improve skills, manage and grow their businesses and access the global market.
Position Summary: We are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Coordinator to support our various Supply Chain departments and ensure that they have living service level agreements, standard operating procedures and crisis operating procedures in order to improve on quality, reduce costs and deliver a lean, efficient and agile supply chain that promotes overall revenue growth.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager,, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Developing objectives for the Operations Department’s day-to-day activities with guidance from the Shared Services Manager..
- Conducting effective resource utilization to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, process etc.).
- Proposing process improvements and optimizing strategies involving real-time process capacity
- Using a data-sensitive approach to decision making to propose process or service improvements including making recommendations to the technology team on system improvements
- Giving structured and actionable weekly/monthly feedback to the shared services manager
- Analyzing daily and weekly operations metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the company
- Working closely with the Business Analyst to collect and evaluate SC data (costs, service level, turnaround timelines or metrics)
- Training and coaching direct reports to maintain high service level standards
- Monitoring service level agreements with a view to evaluating departmental performance using key metrics and, where possible, make improvements.
- Ensuring that the operation Matrix covers all aspects of supply chain and enables a fair assessment of the supply chain process.
- Ensuring that SC team members process their day to day work in line with the laid down SOPs, SLAs, COPs etc
- Ensuring that the Latest Process Updates/Changes are communicated to & understood by all team members
- Keeping the Shared Services Manager updated on any and all areas of concern in real time
- Preparing weekly performance reviews and ensuring that adequate action plans are in place to raise performance levels
- Conducting team meetings/performance reviews periodically and ensuring adequate action plans are in place to improve performance levels and providing feedback on the same to the Shared Services Manager
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Diploma in Operations Management or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years of working experience, 2 of which should be in a busy supply chain department
- Be strong in process evaluation and mapping
- Be proficient in MS Office and basic analysis software programs
- Have strong analytical and report writing skills
- Be an excellent communicator and collaborator
- Have strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications (CV and cover letter only) to email@example.com
Please indicate current and expected salary
Deadline for applications is February 14, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted