Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- A reputable Government institution seeks to recruit competent officers to fill in vacant positions in its establishment.
Applicants must be Kenyan citizens committed to delivering results and ready to work in challenging environments anywhere within the Country.
Reporting to the Principal Administration Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall day-to-day management administration of the office of the functional head.
- Responsible for the overall day to day management/ administration of the office of the functional head;
- Handling protocol and departmental meetings.
- Managing and maintain the office diary and schedule of appointments for the immediate supervisor;
- Providing secretarial services for the functional area;
- Maintaining records of outgoing letters, correspondences, documents and records; monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communication,
- Organizing international travel as may be required from time to time; and
- Managing incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence
Qualifications & Skills Required
- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National
- Examinations Council (KNEC) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution; OR
- The following qualifications from the Kenya National Examinations Council:
- Typewriting III (50 w.p.m.)/Computerized Document Processing III
- Shorthand III (100 w.p.m) (v) Business English III/Communication III
- Office Practice III
- Commerce II
- Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III
- Secretarial Duties II
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated results in work performance.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Personal attributes such as planning skills, communication and reporting skills, strong interpersonal skills, organization skills and a team player.
All Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application;
- A Signed application letter
- A detailed CV indicating their current and previous employers, position held current and expected salary level of education and names of at least three professional referees
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- Copy of National Identification Card or Passport
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Current Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Current Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- The organization will offer attractive salaries and benefits to the selected candidates who can look forward to a rewarding career in a professionally run organization.
- The successful candidates will be offered employment on permanent and pensionable terms and contract terms as specified.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the stated requirements can submit applications clearly indicating the position applied for via the below address;
PO Box 49010-00506
Or Dropped at the Nation Centre, Kimathi Street, Nairobi, clearly marked DN/A 1055 on or before 21st February, 2020.
Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.