Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent will be in charge of Recruitment and Retention of study subjects, Data management (data collection, assessing accuracy of data, data quality assurance, and reconciliation of erroneous data), coordinate and communicate with study staff (Principle Investigators, Co-Investigators, and FACES staff), assist investigators in management and administration of grant funds
· Diploma level of Education in Public Health or Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
· Knowledgeable and sensitive about issues of privacy and disclosure.
· Data entry experience required
· Excellent written and verbal communication required
· Independent judgment and resourcefulness, understanding of the local social and geographical landscape as well as the community required.
· Post-qualification experience in conducting research will be an advantage
· Knowledge on PrEP will be an added advantage
· Must be keen and attentive to details and have ability to follow instructions and procedures properly.
· Must be non-judgmental and flexible to mix with all cadres of people.
· Computer Literacy is required.
How to Apply
· Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number); and date available to start working for the program
· Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and e-mail address
· Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
· Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
· A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
· A copy of National Identity card or passport
All applications to be done through email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and by not later than February 27, 2020.