Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The purpose of this job is to support research through the management of laboratory operations and coordination of laboratory activities of ongoing research projects.
Terms of Employment: Employment is on a one (1) year, non-renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within appropriate KEMRI salary scale depending on education, demonstrated competency and experience.
How to Apply
Applications MUST include the following:
- Letter of Application (Indicate vacancy Number)
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Must include a copy of Certificate of good conduct
- Must have KRA Certificate of Tax compliance
- Must have Clearance Certificate from HELB
- Must have credit reference Bureau Certificate
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send in their applications to:
The Deputy Director,
P. O. Box 1578-40100,
Applications are due no later than: February 27, 2020