Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MACHINE OPERATOR – GRADE III/IV
- KCE Division IV or KCSE mean grade D+ (Plus) or equivalent
- Certificate in Machine Maintenance or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least Three (3) years relevant work experience in a busy organization.
- Must be a person of integrity.
Applicants must also submit valid clearances from the following bodies;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board(HELB)
- Registered Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
For Non-Teaching positions, employment will be on Two (2) year contract that may be translated to Permanent and Pensionable terms, based on performance.
For teaching positions above Tutorial Fellow, employment will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms.
Tutorial Fellows will be employed on One (1) year renewable contract, to a maximum of three (3) years.
Publication Points shall be determined by Commission of University Education Guidelines
Applicants should write directly to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100
Applications should be received not later than,
20th February 2020
For details related to job specification and general requirements, kindly visit our website: www.ku.ac.ke
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.