Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Internal Auditor Job Group ‘N’ / (CSG 8) (1 Post)
1. Establish and operate an efficient Internal Audit Department.
2. Ensure that the internal audit systems, procedures and guidelines are prepared.
3. Prepare work programme for the Department to ensure that audits are planned, managed and the quality of audit work maintained
4. Ensure that the internal controls are reviewed and documented for their effectiveness and adequacy and that recommendation are made for improvements
5. Analyze the institution financial documentation and reports.
6. Assess and research the institution risk management process
5. Ensure that the accounting, administration and other operations comply with KRA and other statutory requirements
7. Performed any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
Requirements for Appointment
1. Must possess Master’s Degree (Accounting/ Finance) plus CPA (K) OR equivalent.
2. Must have at least Three (3) years’ experience as Finance Officer at JOB GROUP M OR comparable
and relevant position in the Public Service.
3. Possession of Computerized Information Systems Audit (CISA) certification will be an added
4. Must be affiliated to a relevant professional body.
5. Proficiency in accounting and audit software
6. Attended and successfully completed a Senior Management course lasting not less four 4 weeks.
7. Compliance with chapter 6 of the constitution.
• Team playing skills
• Care for resources
• Execution of instructions
• Interpersonal skills
• Records Management skills
How to Apply
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before FRIDAY, 21ST FEBRUARY, 2020.
4. Applications should be addressed to the SENIOR PRINCIPAL OF THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC, P.O.BOX 143 KISUMU.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: The institution is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.