Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM10/31/01/2020:Clerk–Job group G/H (3posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Ensure that all HIV Counseling and Testing related data is entered into the electronic data base and registers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that all data entered into the electronic data base is regularly cleaned to remove all errors before utilization in analysis and generation of reports.
- Liaise with the data manager to fix all inconsistencies/errors identified in the data
- Monitor performance of the data capture applications and immediately report malfunctions to the data manager to trouble shoot.Requirements for Appointment
- Ensure that data is kept confidential at all times including the data entry room.
- Regularly validate data received vs data entered to facilitate reconciliation with the HIV testing commodities consumption. This will entail physical counts.
- Generate reports as requested by the data manager to inform programmatic performance on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all entered hard copy data are properly labeled and archived/stored in a systematic manner to facilitate easy retrieval when necessary.
- Document and report all incidents arising to the data manager immediately for appropriate action to be taken.
Requirements for Appointment
- Certificate in records management,statistics or ICT from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer packages for generating and analyzing reports
- Familiar with the experience in NASCOP/MOH reporting requirements and data collection tools
- First-hand experience in handling confidential health records
- Should have exceptional knowledge in use of applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and Internet Explorer with some computer troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.