Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM09/31/01/2020: Community Health Assistants–Job group G/H (3 posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Collecting health related data at household level for analysis.
- Maintaining and updating community health unit registers and keeping records. Identifying common ailments and minor injuries at community level.
- Identifying and referring health cases to appropriate health facilities.
- Visiting homes to determine the health situation and dialogue with household members; identifying and sensitizing communities on health interventions.
- Monitoring growth of children under the age of five years.
- Identifying defaulters of health interventions and referring them to the appropriate health facilities.
- Managing community health resource Centre.
- Convening and coordinating monthly community meetings and action days.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Holder of Kenya certificate of secondary Education with at least mean grade D+ or its equivalent
- Be a holder of at least diploma in Community Health or its equivalent.
- Have Two years’ work experience in Community Health work.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.