Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM02/31/01/2020: Community Oral Health Officers – Job group H (2 posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Promotion of oral health services
- Planning and Co-ordination of oral health awareness
- Conduct Dental check-ups
- Carry out basic community oral health status surveys
- Conducting chemical tests and analysis on water samples to determine fluoride content, interpreting the results of the tests and offering relevant oral health advice to the authorities and communities and diagnosing and treating of common dental
- Further the officer will be involved in teaching, training, counselling and giving guidance to community oral health students in medical training
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a recognized institution
- Registered with appropriate
- Clinical working experience is an added advantage
- Have a Certificate in computer application
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.