Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM06/31/01/2020: Health Records & Information Officers–Job group H (3 posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Patient’s reception (CCC).
- Registering and booking appointments for patients/clients (patient scheduling) Storing and retrieving medical Records and Documents.
- Gathering data from different sources e.g. Laboratory, X-Ray, etc.
- Maintaining Record safety and Confidentiality in the CCC.
- Support adoption of monitoring and evaluation tools for the HIV prevention, care and treatment program.
- Perform data entry into the Ministry of Health database (DHIS) including triangulation of data and collation into MOH summary tools (MOH 731 and 711) actively interrogate data for discrepancies, errors, and missing data, in order to verify the accuracy and validity of the data.
- Updating the Electronic Medical Records on daily basis.
- Undertake data analysis relevant to project activities and dissemination at facility level.
- Work closely with the clinical team and community link persons in data collection, review of facility data and data for community activities with a view of identifying missed opportunities in HIV service delivery and strengthening the referral mechanism.
- Assisting with the production of summary tables and graphics for health facility data and provide monthly performance feedback to health facilities on HIV service delivery against set targets.
- Support clinical and community staff in utilization of data collection tools, collation and dissemination of data.
- Review facility achievements against indicator targets with a view to strengthening reporting as well as decision making.
- Support the M&E Officer in organizing identified program assessments such as DQA, CQI and need assessment for CME on data tools and data management. Keep up to date facility related data and reports for reference by the program team as well as other stakeholders.
- Providing data for internal (MOH) and donor reports
- Editing patient case Records
- Directing patients to the relevant clinics or consulting rooms.
- Enhance team work and management cohesion of the facility staff.
- Directly supervise the data clerks and indirectly supervise community link persons in the facility on all M & E areas.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution;
- Registered with relevant professional body
- Use of EMR and DHIS is an added advantage; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: email@example.com on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.