Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM07/31/01/2020: Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse –Job group H (15 posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Provide Nursing Care to Patient
- Ensure availability of Supply and Equipment and maintain their inventory
- Provide counselling and health education to patients
- Provision of preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative health care services in respect of psychological and spiritual care to the patients
- Co-ordination health care activities/management of Nursing services/ Classification and maintenance of information relating to patient’s admission
- Formulation and execution of Nursing policies /objectives and programs
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Be a holder of a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenyan Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/ mental health froman institution recognized in Kenya;
- Have a Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Have a valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: email@example.com on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.