Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM03/31/01/2020: Medical Laboratory Technologists– Job group H (17 posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Conduct basic and molecular virology assays, interpret and document results using manual, automated or semi-automated lab machines.
- Standardized, calibrate and carry out preventive maintenance and basic troubleshooting on laboratory equipment and instrument.
- Receive samples and ensure that relevant support documentation is provided.
- Liaise with the study team in order to ensure that relevant samples are taken/provided, resolve discrepancies and to communicate results in line with laid down
- Participate in various QAQC, EQA, IQC and regulatory agency activities within the assigned section, including developing and documenting QC
- Prepare and collate results, update relevant databases and prepare reports as required.
- Monitor lab resources and inform relevant staff on the replenishment
- Manage and dispose of waste in line with laid down guidelines including segregation and use of specified waste disposal facilities.
- Continually comply with all laid down QMS guidelines/ standards/ SOPs and comply with all health and safety guidelines
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Have a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Have a Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Have a valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Have a Certificate in Computer application from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.