Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM05/31/01/2020: Registered Clinical Officer –Job group H (2posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Seeing and examining patients;
- Ordering investigations and interpreting results;
- Diagnosing and Management of patients in out-patient and in-patient;
- Appropriate referral and preferred treatment; and follow up;
- Periodic self-assessment;
- Supervising students in the department.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council; and
- Have Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.