Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The specific responsibilities of a Back End Software Engineer include:
- Be a part of a team to design, develop & enhance a backend application using Java(8), Spring & Hibernate technologies.
- Responsible for designing software architecture based on requirement and develop quality code that meets the business requirements;
- Enforce design and coding standards through formal reviews resulting develop better backend code;
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges;
- Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web / mobile technologies;
- Participate in, and contribute to technical discussions for development framework;
- Define and deliver software that meets and exceeds the expectations of your team, managers, and partners;
- Develop readable, testable, and maintainable code to spec;
- Commitment to continued technical and professional growth;
- Interfacing with partners to understand their business, goals, and visions for products supported by your Team;
- Lending your knowledge and positive approach to your team of engineers.
What we expect:
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language (Java 8)
- 1+ years of experience in Spring and Hibernate
- 1+ years of total experience
- Good Linux working knowledge
- Good understanding of database technologies(SQL/NOSQL)
- Good understanding of front-end technologies such as Kotlin, React and Angular
What you get:
- Exposure to truly challenging problems
- Freedom to explore and introduce new technologies and grow with them
- Startup culture
May have a four-year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university
Exposure to Agile methodologies
Experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
Enjoy collaborating, problem-solving, and being part of a team environment
Have a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision
Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds
LADIES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.