Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Programme Officer will be responsible for providing the day-to-day project management and administrative support for a range of individual projects within our Nairobi office.
- A university degree in a relevant area, e.g. international development, international relations, business management, or project management;
- Excellent organisational skills with the capacity to work with little supervision;
- Time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure, manage own workload and prioritise tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate appropriately and professionally with people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds;
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili;
- Excellent numeracy skills and proficiency with excel;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Commitment to social justice, gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Previous experience in project management;
- A Master’s degree;
- Proficiency in another language such as French, Portuguese, Arabic, Somali etc.
How to apply
We invite interested candidates who meet the requirements to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A one-page cover letter explaining why you are applying for this position, and how your recent relevant experience and skills meet the requirements for this position;
- A Curriculum Vitae (maximum of two pages) specifying your qualifications, education and relevant work experience.
If successful, we will expect the names, email addresses and daytime contact numbers of two referees, one of them being your current line manager/supervisor (please do not send this information with your application).