Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This is a short-term job position.
- Preparation of project’s accountancy (monthly bank and cashbooks, office software);
- Ensuring compliance and collection of accountancy supporting documents;
- Preparation and processing of all project related financial transactions into CEFA’s Accounting System (such as vouchers, requisitions, project budget revisions) and ensure the proper allocation of costs according to the information received by the project coordinators;
- Support the Project Coordinator to manage and account for day-to-day cash inflows and outflows ensuring proper systems and procedures;
- Preparation of the payrolls and statutory deductions, in line with CEFA internal policies and national norms and legislations;
- Management and disbursement of petty cash, in line with CEFA’s internal policies and procedures and in coordination with the Regional Administrator and with the Project Manager;
- Processing of approved payments in line with the project budget and project regulations, having verified the necessary documentations;
- Preparation of financial reports;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Master degree in Economics/Finance/Accountancy or related fields;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Somali context is an asset;
- Past working experience in humanitarian/development sector is an asset;
This application is open to nationals only.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (CV and cover letter) to the following email address:
The candidates should submit their applications by 18th of February 2020, referring to this advertisement (email object: Senior Project Administrator Somalia).
The monthly gross salary is between 80,000 and 100,000 KES according to experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The selection will be done on a rolling basis.