Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference no: CCL-HR-01/2020,
Our client is a home for urban and continental dishes located in Thika town offering quality, delicious and affordable meals and also catering services and training.
They are seeking to recruit an events coordinator who has a proven track record in events planning and coordination from inception to completion.
Duties and responsibilities
- Event planning, design, and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by the deadline
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Demonstrating to clients strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings and taking clients on tours of venue possibilities
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers
- Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner, and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, hospitality, or a related field preferred
- Diploma/ Certificate in Events Planning will be an added advantage
- Over two (2) years of event planning experience
- A substantial portfolio of successful events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills Flexible schedule
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience send your cover letter and CV to Corporate@cascade.ac.ke quoting the job title on the email subject ( events coordinator).
Applications to be received on or before Wednesday 19th February 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.