Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Design and build Scalable and advanced iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing bugs
And any other assignment.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK’s
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Eclipse & ANT based build system and Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
- UI & UX experience
- Locations and Map API’s
If you believe you can match the expectation of the above role, send a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of 3 referees including one from your recent employer by close of business on Friday, 14th February 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Mobile App Developers (Android & iOS)”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.