Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KAKUZI PLC is looking for an organised, smart working and pro-active individual to fill the following position:
POSITION: ASSISTANT STORES MANAGER
The candidate will be based at our CENTRAL WORKSHOP OFFICES at MAKUYU. His /Her main role will be to fully assist the Stores Manager in coordinating the activities at Central Stores efficiently and cost effectively in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Respond to and follow up on returns to the suppliers requesting for credit notes within the Stipulated time.
- Regular check of inventory levels to ensure stock replenishment is done on time. Regular update of the local order status outstanding report.
- Advising the store’s manager on the obsolete and slow moving stock.
- Monitoring fuel issues on a weekly basis and checking the fuel reconciliations. Regular spot checks as directed by the store’s manager.
- Assist in conducting stock takes on a weekly and annual basis Assist in stock variance reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Ensure proper records are maintained in both scala stock system and on bin cards at all times on all stock items held by central stores in line with the Company guidelines.
- To ensure stocks are arranged in a logical manner for ease of accessibility. To ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the stores
- Assist in Preparing Local Purchase Orders and input documentation.
- Supervision of all the staff at the Central stores. Assign and delegate responsibilities to subordinate staff Ensure effective communication and discipline is maintained at all times
- Ensure adequate physical security is maintained on stocks and advise accordingly Ensure adherence to all safety regulations
EMPLOYEE SPECIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hold a Diploma in Stores/Purchasing and Supplies Management Have good overall computer literacy
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Stores Management A good understanding of financial related documentation
- Have a detailed knowledge of all related stores administrative procedures. Be a team player with good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Have Inventory management skills
- Be a person of Integrity with good organisational skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, cover letter and relevant certificates to the below email address indicating the position and the reference above in the email subject by 14th February 2020
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted