Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KAKUZI PLC is looking for a Tech savvy, smart working and pro-active individual with a desire to grow in their career to be an Agribusiness professional.
POSITION: TRAINEE FACTORY MANAGER – MACADAMIA
The successful candidate will be based at our MACADAMIA FACTORY in MAKUYU. He or she will supervise the daily activities at the cracking and de-husking factory to ensure the production of high quality dry nut in shell and final kernel.
The Main tasks /responsibilities will include:
- Planning for all the factory related activities with proper feedback to the Group Manager Supervise the operation of factory machinery
- Supervise factory labor and ensuring performance is up to standard Providing on the job training
- Through the supervisors and labour, implement efficient and correct practises that maximize production Assistance in field production
- Complete labour muster roll
- Prompt reporting as per factory protocol
- Properly maintain and logically store data generated in the course of production including data from machines such as color sorter
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety procedures and legislation Ensure factory machineries are well maintained
- Monitoring and controlling the estate maintenance programme
Qualifications and person specifications
- Must hold a Degree in food science Must be Computer proficient.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in factory processes Experience in use of a computerized Information system. Experience in factory and labour administration
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and supervisory skills. Be a positive and self-motivated individual.
- Be a person of high integrity
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, cover letter and relevant certificates to the below email address indicating the position and reference above in the email subject by 17th February 2020
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted