Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: KAM Consulting Unit
Reporting to: Business Information and Market Development officer
Contract Type: 2 Year Contract Renewable subject to funding or performance
To support KAM consulting unit to organize and manage KAM Expos and market development initiatives including mobilizing exhibitors, summit participants and sponsors of the KAM Manufacturing Expo and the Clean Energy Conference and Expo with expected outcomes as follows:-
- Ensure an average agreed target number of visitors attend the KAM events under the function;
- Ensure a minimum required number of exhibitors display their products during the expos;
- Support revenue generation through sale of exhibition booths and mobilization of sponsors
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Promote locally manufactured goods in Kenya to all relevant stakeholders in Kenya;
- Sell exhibition booths to KAM members to showcase their products;
- Recruit exhibition sponsors in cash or in kind to fund expo activities;
- Liaise with different procurement and finance office for efficient utilization of funds;
- Liaise with communications team and develop and execute an event publicity/media engagement strategy;
- Liaise with various suppliers to drive experiential marketing at the events for maximum stakeholder engagement e.g. Product launches, fashion shows, entertainment, etc;
- Enhance the Sales Bonanza strategy to ensure value for money to KAM members;
- Organize B2B matchmaking opportunities to enhance linkages for KAM members;
- Liaise with BMOs and chambers of commerce to increase participation in Expos;
- Debt management to ensure all obligations are met;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Marketing /Business Administration
- A Marketing professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in sales and marketing;
- Minimum turnaround time in execution of tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective mobilization and Coordination skills, team player and good attention to detail;
- • Knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifying candidates should complete the online application form and submit their CV and Application letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the words “Manufacturing Expos Assistant Officer” on the email subject line so as to reach us not later than 15th February, 2020. Click on Link to apply here: Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.