Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Client, in the Hospitality industry based in Laikipia, is seeking to recruit a Lodge Manager.
This position requires an individual with excellent management skills who is able to monitor hospitality service, and maintain set standards.
The individual should ensure that expectations by management are met at all levels.
- Ensure the lodge operations are ran in the most cost effective and efficient manner
- Build staff capacity and ensure morale is kept at high levels
- Oversee staff performance
- Manage finances through effective management and administration of resources
- Ensure effective communication amongst all staff
- Any other duty that may be required by management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Numeracy and computer skills
- Ethical and detail oriented individual
- Maintain high housekeeping standards and guest relations
- Patient and assertive with good planning and organizational skills
- Experience in the hotel industry for at least 4 years is an added advantage
- Ethical, confident, respectful self-starter with good business acumen
- Able to meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality
- Aware of the current trends in the hospitality industry especially lodges
- Ability to work under pressure
Educational Level / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management, or related field
- A Diploma in Hotel Management or a related field with at least 4 years work experience as a manager in a hotel.
If you are interested in the position and meet the above qualifications, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title Lodge Manager on the subject line by Friday the 21st February, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.