Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities.
We are a real estate company that offers affordable land and housing solutions to our clients. We are currently recruiting Sales Executives who are aggressive & highly motivated and will be tasked with generating revenue for the company.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet monthly targets.
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects and converting them.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media.
- Identify target markets and analyze current market
- Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements, and challenges to the sales manager.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to email their application, curriculum vitae, names of the three referees and copies of the certificates & testimonials, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration to email@example.com outlining the job title as the subject matter to be received