Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an innately entrepreneurial individual out of the recruitment industry to carve an astounding career and a life free of financial worries.
As part of Network recruitment, you will qualify for educational discounts, limitless training, paid maternity leave and many more benefits.
Your career as a recruitment consultant will involve a focus on three main areas:
- Identify and attract suitable candidates
- Build a talent pool of scare skilled candidates
- Interview top candidates in your niche area
- Build solid relationships with candidates in your niche area
Client acquisition and management:
- Source new clients in Africa
- Maintain and build relationships with current clients
- Present and attend client meetings and briefings
- Cold calling to source new clients
- Liaison with senior level clients
- Keeping up to date with current trends in the recruitment industry within the African context.
- Researching potential clients
- Researching new ways to attract suitable candidates
Required education and experience:
- A three-year qualification relating to business
- 5 years African recruitment experience with two years in a recruitment sales management role
- Sales mindset
- Out of the box spirit
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, then apply by forwarding your application to one of our skilled talent specialists:
Omar Poonjani – email@example.com
Johan Bosch – Jbosch@networkrecruitment.co.za
Alternatively, you can upload your CV on our website – http://www.networkrecruitment.co.za