Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Salary: KES. 50,000 Net
Reports to the Managing Director
Direct reports: Training Team
Purpose of the Job: To ensure effective and efficient training of Guards, Supervisors, Radio Controllers, Drivers, Fire Crew, MRT Crews as well coordinating the logistical requirements of that training.
- Produce annual schedules and plans of how every individual within the company will complete their training i.e. Refresher training, Health and Safety, Medical etc.
- Ensure that recruitment targets are met, and proper documents received.
- Review and oversee the issuing of all training documentation ensuring we are using current and relevant material in our training.
- Staff appraisal and development for the training school staff
- Provide regular reports to management through the regarding training initiatives, scheduling and effectiveness of employee and organizational development initiatives.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the training school staff members ensuring teamwork
- Design and implement the lesson manning schedules covering which classrooms and instructors will be assigned to each lesson. Each instructor should be given a minimum of seven days’ notice with regards to lessons and topics they will be expected to teach, this will ensure lesson plans are produced and presented to the Training Manager 48 hours before each lesson is set to begin.
- Is to ensure all lesson plans are reviewed and assessed ensuring the correct level of teaching is being given. The training manager is to ensure training plans and courses are constantly reviewed and updated when required to ensure the company is setting the training standards across Kenya.
- Receive and review Tasking’s given by the Head of Operations.
- Ensure the correct level and standard of equipment, uniform and PPE is issued and used by the employees during training.
- The training manager is to ensure all employee training competencies and qualifications are updated and collated on the various company databases.
- Using the training data, the training manager is to inform the Head of Operations of any areas of concerns, if there are areas then a plan of action for remedial action is to be produced and presented to the Head of Operations for review.
- To ensure profiling and assessment of every employee who undergoes training.
- Where required is to liaise with outside agencies who will assist with training i.e. facilities managers, other training providers, catering etc.
- Ensure that the recruits and training staff welfare is taken care of by use of feedback forms after every end of training.
- Handle external and internal customers’ enquiries on training and other general matters
- The training manager is responsible for all training facilities, this includes all items inside and outside of the training buildings. The facilities should be secure at all times, the training manager will review both the training needs and the security needs of the properties and highlight any areas of concern or areas where improvement can be made.
- The training manager is to produce predicted yearly budgets and present to the Finance Manager.
- Formulate training policies and programmes that will enhance the Company’s financial viability
Corporate success factors:
- Deliver quality service, every day, every time.
- Leading provider of innovative technology-based security solutions.
- Adherence to a robust revenue collection policy.
- Continuous improvement of processes, procedures and service delivery.
- Value adding talent management and succession planning model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in training and development
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Relevant experience in a security firm will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates with relevant experience to send their CVS to email@example.com by 14th February 2020.
Clearly indicate Recruitment and Training Manager on the subject of the email.